Hi im new at this but I thought that maybe someone on here could give me some advise about whats going on. Ok first off me and my husband have been trying to concieve for about a year or so now with no luck. Well hes in the military and he had to leave for a training op on oct 2 and he just came home for a couple days on the 20th. Im not due to start my period till nov. 5th and I noticed when I went to the bathroom today I had slight spotting which was a light pink color which is no where normal for me I never had that before. I was just wondering if any one could give me some idea as to why this is happening. Is it normal or could I be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....