My name is rebecca, and I have a unique fertility problem that I haven't been able to find any info on online. I am four feet, two inches tall, and although i'm only 22, I am anxious to know what kind of difficulties I could expect should I become pregnant. I do plan to have children in the future, and would like to know what some of my options are. I've always planned on adopting, however, i'm hoping that new medical advances may be able to let me have my own children someday. If anyone has any info or has a site that could help me out, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2003
Experienced User
I dont think the height has anything to do with being pregnant. As far as I see, ppl back in the days were shorter and they could still have kids! Of course u being a tiny thing, it might be a little harder on ur lower back then most of us.

If u are talking about u cant get pregnant having intercourse, I am sure there are lots ways, perhaps they can plant ur egg into another woman's body and ur husband or bf's sperm...U get the picture.

So dont worry much, since there arent too much info on ur concern, u can always ask ur gyno.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....