Hi my name is donna, i'm 54, I want to relate my plastic surgery experience for all interested.

On march 2005 I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation procedure done in brazil with Dr.C, i've heard about his clinic and his work from some friends who've been there for plastics as well and were very happy with the results.

He did an excellent job, I couldn't be happier, Dr. C is very skilled and I will never regret going to brazil to have plastics.

Due to the economy differences between brazil and north america , plastic surgery is very affordable for middle class americans.

I've did some price research in us before and then I realized that comming to brazil for plastics is less expensive, even with the added expense of a plane ticket, hotel and food, the quality of medical care is excellent.

If you need more info i'll be glad to answer all your questions about my experience.

Hugs,

donna m.

Edit
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2006
Plastic Surgery Financing
Edit
|

replied March 14th, 2007
hi

i found doc amiya's www.puffyeyes.com and i found it really very very usefull and affordable plans hope this will help u too'

rubia Smile
|

replied December 10th, 2008
financing
i would love to know the name of the doctor who did the surgery. i also would like to know if u know af any financial institutions that would help me out.
|

replied February 8th, 2009
If you are considering surgery in the USA or Europe I would highly suggest you consider looking into going for surgery in South America. Brazil, Colombia and Argentina are all well known for there surgeons and they truly are a step above there USA and European counterparts. The one thing to consider when traveling to South America is travel distance Brazil and Argentina are much further than Colombia from Europe and the USA. In the case of the USA, Colombia is 2.5 hours from Miami and Brazil and Argentina 6-9 depending on where you are going. Now you have exchange rates Brazil has the strongest currency exchange rate vs the Dollar and Euro therefore the savings is not really comparable to Argentina and Colombia. So in my opinion I would say you are now left to choose between Argentina and Colombia. I have been researching many companies in all of these countries and you can see from my written passage here I have done my research. When comparing all factors as to Board Certified Physicians, Accommodations, Customer service, Price, Travel time, and overall experience of previous clients. I would say dollar for dollar the best company I have found is Cosmetic Harmony. I have been receiving quotes from so many companies over the past 5 months trying to figure out with one to choose. My experience with them Cosmetic Harmony has been nothing but top notch. First of all they have as USA office in Florida. #1 thing that made me feel comfortable. They also have a Panama office and then of course a Colombia one. I requested a quote from them which I received in 2 hours unlike some other companies which I received weeks later or never got back to me. The staff speaks English and yes English I could understand perfectly. There employees are clients as well that is HUGE!! Board Certified Physicians another huge factor. When I asked to speak to previous clients no problem they gave me plenty and they are all happy with there results. They are just on it really organized and really professional. I felt so comfortable with them. There price was slightly higher than some of the quotes I received from other companies but seriously you have to consider this I am already saving a tremendous amount of money by going there I can't logically risk my health and safety for a few dollars. So there is my recommendation for all of you #1 choice Cosmetic Harmony. I hope this helps you all!!
|

replied April 28th, 2009
choosing a plastic surgeon
I would strongly advice against a plastic surgery in a foreign country, for one you cant verify the doctors certification and secondly, what if the facilities are not as good as advertised in the brochure. another important things is that of after care, if you need to travel back to your home country how does the healing get monitored. To save a few bucks you could end up with years of pain and discomfort.
|

replied April 28th, 2009
plastic surgery abroad
It actually depends. Even if you get a plastic surgery in the US, there is no assurance of the results. Foreign countries like Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, etc. are popular in medical tourism. They have board certified plastic surgeons. Whoever your surgeon is, wherever he/she may be (US or abroad), you still have to do a lot of research about him/her. It is very cheap to have a high quality plastic surgery abroad. That's the main advantage of going to other countries.
|