Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Has Anyone Got Pregnant On Their First Try?

Just wondering! I wish I could!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2006
Experienced User
:(
Not me!

But then again, we haven't tried for that long.

Lots of baby dust 2 u !!!
|

replied November 16th, 2006
I got pregnant during the first month my boyfriend and I were trying, but I ended up having a miscarriage at 7 weeks along.
|

replied November 16th, 2006
First Try
We conceived our first on the second month of trying. But I usally can tell when ovulating so I knew when each child was conceived. Embarassed
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
My first 2 children were 'happy accidents' so I guess they dont count as I wasnt actually trying!! But this time round I have been trying for a year so it hasnt worked for me.

My sister fell in her first month of trying tho! She was on the pill and came of it in the april, she was getting married in the june and hoped to fall some time after. But unexpected to her she fell in the may so it does happen to some luky people!! Smile
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Both of my sisters got the pregnant the first month of conceiving. They have done that a combined total of 7 times too! I, on the other hand, have been trying gof 11 months now! Dh and I started trying right after we got married and our first anniversary is new year's eve. Kinda depressing if you ask me! Oh well, it will happen in time Smile
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Hi! I got pregnant my first month trying but had a m/c at 6 weeks and I have been trying ever since with no luck, it has been 7 months.
But like the other ladies said, it can happen!
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I got pregnant on our first month of trying. No pills, no bbt'ing... Just used an online ovulation detector, had sex during each of my fertile days, and kept my hips inclined for a few minutes after each session.
|

replied November 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I was on birth control for a year and I had to get off birth control because of my allgeric reaction I had when I was breaking out in hives and the doctor told me that I can't take it at the same time so a month later I got pregnant.
|

replied June 29th, 2011
one testicle + one abortion later
i only have one testicle and my wife had an abortion 3 years ago. we were super scared of not being able to conceive because we are both are high risk for low fertility but she conceived on our first try!!

for all of you out there trying, don't give up!!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....