Ok yall, well .Oni now has *2* teeth!!!!!! Her lower left on came in to keep the right one company!! Hahahahaha..I really wish I was laghing. It has been *.H.E.L.L*!!!!! 2 teeth within a week of each other?!?!?! Cut me some slack!!

I was trying to take pics yesterday of them, but she wanted to eat the camera....That's why there's a pic that's alll in her grill!!!!

She'll be 6 months on .Sunday! Why do they have to grow so incredibly quick?!?!?!?!

Http://new.Photos.Yahoo.Com/kayoni0506/alb um/576460762326098122#page1

sarah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I already replied on the teen forum, but I can't resist being #1!

<3 <3 .Oni~~~
|

Especially eHealthy
Hahahah!! You're the sh't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, you are. You're from .Louisiana!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Holy crap I can't believe how much she and .Melia look alike. It's something crazy.......I love her so much....She is a doll.
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm tellin ya girl!!!!!!!!! They *do* look a lot alike(is alike 1 word or 2?!!?) !!!!

But .Melia's eyes and skin are lighter. They could pass for cousins!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah
|

Especially eHealthy
Check out my myspace! Hahahaha...I don't have a background...Cuz I don't know how to do that crap...But I do have pics and a song!!!!!

Http://profile.Myspace.Com/index.Cfm?Fusea ction=user.Viewprofile&friendid=745764 31

sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aaww I wish I could but I can't, my work won't let me ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Tags: parenting, album
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....