So working tonight, and "oh"... I head to the bathroom.. Seems i've started my period! (woo-hoo!) but when I say seems I mean that its kinda different... Its not really the bright red that it usually is, more of a darker red - to almost a brown, and its thicker... Is this all part of being on the pill? Sooo many questions!! Haha, sorry ppl!! Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2004
the Pill
Cherry_pie,
yes it is probably the pill that you are on. I have been on mine for quite a few months and my period is different. It was more thick and filmy looking, and the color was more brown. Just to let you know this does go away. Wait it out and you shall see.
Mdw2004
|

replied December 28th, 2011
same problem
I have the same problem but i don't drink any pills or birth controls. I got this dark brown dis charge and i thought it was my period so i never think of anything else until i notice 2 to 3 days that it is not my period at all because until now its over a week i still have period and its now my regular period. i never feel any pain at all.. should i be worried? please help...
|

replied December 28th, 2011
I have the same problem but i don't drink any pills or birth controls. I got this dark brown dis charge and i thought it was my period so i never think of anything else until i notice 2 to 3 days that it is not my period at all because until now its over a week i still have period and its now my regular period. i never feel any pain at all.. should i be worried? please help...
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...