I am 32. I have been trying for a few years now and have not used contraception for the longest time. My husband is very loving and very patient. We have used medication and even hormone injections, I am not good at remembering the names. I was diagnosed with pcos, but the doctors said it was mild. Then when I had a laparoscopy I got a surprise. I have only one functional ovary with pcos. This was very depressing but the doc assured me that one ovary was enough to do the job. I do get my periods regularly. But still not luck.

Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2006
Experienced User
All I can say is try an ovulation calendar. Those things are confusing to me though. Good luck.
|

replied October 18th, 2006
I would have to say just dont get stressed out about ttc because that makes it even take longer. It took me and my husband 5months and then we miscarried then we waited 5months and tried again and got pregnant in two months. The first time I cried everytime I would start and I just cried all the time because I wanted a baby so bad. The advice I have is just have fun with ttc and just make the best of it. I have a friend that took her a year to get pregnant and she cried all the time and then one month she just gave up and her and her husband went to the club and partyed all weekend and a few weeks later she found out she was pregnant. I least expected it when I got pregnant because we really did not have sex that much that month and on my ovulation days but hey it worked. Good luck to you and I hope everything works out. I used the ovulation calenders on-line and with the first baby I printed it out and I got pregnant and with the second baby the same thing.

Heather
27weeks & 3days
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2006
Supporter
I just wanted to wish you the best of luck!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....