User Profile
I'm sorry. I can act like a !**@! online. Feel free to hate me, whatever, I don't really care anymore. This side of me is not the real life side of me. You may find it hard to believe but I act like this only when i'm on this message board. In real life I really am a normal, nice, friendly 16 year old with friends, family, pets, life goals, and school.

Anyways, my point is this online "me" is really disturbing me so i'm going to stop posting anything except to ask questions if my friend miraculously happens to be pregnant, or if she tells me more suspicious information that I need to verify. So this is pretty much a goodbye. Let the partying begin and you can all sigh in relief.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It's not that we all want you to leave, you just need to think before you type...What tanya said wasn't bad at all, and you seriously took it the wrong way. If you want to make friends on this website, don't take things so personal, especially when your the one making posts for people to reply on.
|

Experienced User
dalicialovesyou wrote:
it's not that we all want you to leave, you just need to think before you type...What tanya said wasn't bad at all, and you seriously took it the wrong way. If you want to make friends on this website, don't take things so personal, especially when your the one making posts for people to reply on.

sry smoothies but I most definately agree with her!! You can't get p!Ssed for someone sharing their opinion when you asked them for it.
|

Extremely eHealthy
No one wants you to leave.

But seriously calm down. Get a relaxation tape and don't be so ready to growl. You will get conflict in every area of your life and getting worked up will do nothing but make it worst.

It's more about perception. If you are tense and worried that everything is a personal attack then everything will seem rude to you when infact it isn't.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
tanyaface wrote:
no one wants you to leave.

But seriously calm down. Get a relaxation tape and don't be so ready to growl. You will get conflict in every area of your life and getting worked up will do nothing but make it worst.

It's more about perception. If you are tense and worried that everything is a personal attack then everything will seem rude to you when infact it isn't.

i understand and this seems to be the only area in my life where I respond to conflict like this. It's probably because I don't know anybody on here and therefore don't think about what I type. Again, i'm sorry.
|

Extremely eHealthy
smoothiesryummy wrote:
tanyaface wrote:
no one wants you to leave.

i understand and this seems to be the only area in my life where I respond to conflict like this. It's probably because I don't know anybody on here and therefore don't think about what I type. Again, i'm sorry.

you also have to understand that you can't hear peoples voices and you can only read what they type, therefor something simple and nice can look really mean and most of the time it's not on purpose.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
dalicialovesyou wrote:

you also have to understand that you can't hear peoples voices and you can only read what they type, therefor something simple and nice can look really mean and most of the time it's not on purpose.

that's a good point.
|

Extremely eHealthy
smoothiesryummy wrote:
dalicialovesyou wrote:

that's a good point.

mhm mhm
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sometimes I get rude on here but I always feel really bad afterwards. Anyways, i'm sorry for offending you smoothies. Or anyone i've been less than nice to.
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2006
Experienced User
tanyaface wrote:
sometimes I get rude on here but I always feel really bad afterwards. Anyways, i'm sorry for offending you smoothies. Or anyone i've been less than nice to.

you're forgiven! I was definitely being too sensitive anyways.

I always feel really guilty afterwards for being rude too.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...