Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Can You Still Bleed In the Early Stages of Pregnancy?

Hi all. Well...I recently m/c my baby @ 18wks, 7wks ago. I haven't stopped bleeding yet and I started bc pills (aviane) just 3wks after I gave birth. I had sex with my fiance', no backup method, 2wks after I started bc. The dr said to use backup for the first 3months, but I was being careless. I took a urine test at the dr's but it came out negative. Then the dr said it could still be early. The thing is, i'm still taking the bc pills as directed by the Dr. Since my urine test came out negative, that means that my hcg is all out and that I could've ovulated around the time that i've been having sex without backup methods. Could I still have gotten pregnant then? It's weird I know, but i've been experiencing frequent urination, slight nausea, fatigue, increased appetite, breast enlargement, a little dizziness, all are similar to what I experienced with my pregnancy. I'm not sure if that's the case or if it's the bc. I'm still spotting and bleeding lightly. The dr said to retest at home in 2more wks but I want to know if I could be pregnant? I would love to have another one, but the dr said he didn't want me to get pregnant so soon after the m/c. Says my uterus has returned to normal size too. So could I still have gotten pregnant and still bleed? I'm starting to lighten up more now, it seems like it's coming to a stop now..Any help would be very much appreciated!! Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...