Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Anyone Miss Being Pregnant? (Page 1)

Well I know most of you ladies are pregnant, and I just was too for 38 weeks . I just kinda miss the belly and the sleep lol. And feeling the kicks and stuff..Anyone else? Confused
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Anyone Miss Being Pregnant?
anonymous wrote:
well I know most of you ladies are pregnant, and I just was too for 38 weeks . I just kinda miss the belly and the sleep lol. And feeling the kicks and stuff..Anyone else? Confused

woah that was weird it posted me as a guest. But I posted it Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
It's been doing that to beckster too!!!

How gay lol
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm still pregnant (38 weeks today!) but I can't imagine missing it. I *hate* it! Though I do love knowing i'm growing a perfect little beautiful person.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My daughter is 9 1/2 weeks old and I don't miss being pregnant one bit.
|

replied October 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I miss being preggers but I am very happy that .Melia is here.
|

User Profile
I do miss being pregnant! .My baby is 3 months old now and .I feel a lot better but the first 2-3 weeks, .I was pretty depressed. He was born 9 days late and I was so ready for him to be born, .I wish .I would have just enjoyed those last 9 days of being pregnant! .L.O.L. It's really a strange feeling. Don't get me wrong, .I was so happy he was here, it was nothing like .I didn't want him or wanted to hurt him or anything like that. I just missed feeling him inside! .It helps to know that we can do it again!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I used to miss being pregnant. I was pregnant for 3 times in a row with only a few weeks break so you can imagine I got pretty used to it.

I had my baby 7 weeks ago and I still get the urge to feel a baby move inside me and I really miss my bump but i'm coming to acceptance now that I will never be pregnant again and I am quite happy with my lot.
|

Extremely eHealthy
It's almost scary that my skoot was 3 months yesterday and I already want another one. It won't happen anytime soon because im not in a relationship and dont' plan on being in on for a while. So we shall see though.
|

Especially eHealthy
I *do* miss feeling her inside of me, and her responding to my voice and taps. ::sighs::....We had some good times me and her!!

But the horrific heartburn that started at 4 months. The boobs leaking at 5 months. The punches in the pelvic floor. The constant hiccups she decided to get right as I shut my eyes....Every night!! The not being able to sleep on my belly for 6 months. The stretchmarks. The labor.

All of these things run through my head whilst i'm having sex....Even though i'm on birth control, I still worry. The patch doesn't have the best reviews...

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
all of these things run through my head whilst i'm having sex....Even though i'm on birth control, I still worry. The patch doesn't have the best reviews...

Sarah

must I remind you that .Melia is a product of the patch????????
|

Especially eHealthy
Wwwooorrrddd??!?!?! So is .Dalicia's boy.

I know, but it's the only one my body likes!! Lol...I don't get *any* side effects from it. Except maybe a child!!! Hahahhaha...Lets hope not!! Oni needs her special attention!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
I fear .Oni would go thru withdrawls if she had to share your atten. Lol
|

Especially eHealthy
Hahahahah...And you're right!!

She's pretty good when i'm gone though. I tell her bye and kiss her forehead and roll out.

When I stand there and wave "bye" and walk off, she starts crying.

So that's why I make it swift and don't draw much attention to myself as I leave.

I don't leave her with anybody hardley. They have to *beg* me to leave her with them. It's not that I have anxiety, I just don't want people assuming I don't take responsibility.

I've lightened up and started letting peole watch her more often. It's nice to be alone with .Baron sometimes. But everytime we wind up leaving early to get back to .Oni!!! Lol!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Miss being pregnant!? No way lol...Theres so much stuff u cant do! Drink, smoke, drugs at parties, or even go out to parties..Well u can but its boring just sitting there doing nothing, hook up with anyone....U look huge, no decent old clothes will fit, u eat everything, all the needles for blood tests, the bad looks from people cos they thought I was too young, doctors and midwives looking at you down below! Labour contractions, the soreness after birth....Hell no
|

User Profile
beckster06 wrote:
i used to miss being pregnant. I was pregnant for 3 times in a row with only a few weeks break so you can imagine I got pretty used to it.

I had my baby 7 weeks ago and I still get the urge to feel a baby move inside me and I really miss my bump but i'm coming to acceptance now that I will never be pregnant again and I am quite happy with my lot.

7 weeks ago? Wat day? I had landon on labour day :p sept 4
|

Especially eHealthy
She had a still born....

If i'm correct, .Becky was about 25 weeks.

Sarah
|

User Profile
Supporter
I can't miss something i'm enjoying right now Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Their are some things that I do miss about being pregnant such as the kicks and the movements and even the natural birth, weird, I know but I would not do it anymore if I could, I am glad my days are over but I do enjoy listening and hoping for others to be okay with there's!
|

Especially eHealthy
I totally understand what you mean by missing natural labor. It was the most *incerdible* thing i've ever experienced! Feeling every second of pain as my body took over and delivered my child.

It's not weird...

Sarah
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....