User Profile
Well ever since my son was 3 months,he would always e crying.What I found out was that it was the stage when the fear strangers.And people says it'll go away.Like once I give him to someone he ends up crying.I dont know what to do.Has this happen to any of you?And do you know when it'll stop?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I think all bubbas go throught this, I am not sure when it finishes though coz my 2 year old daughter is still like this on the odd occasion. If its family and friends that your baby is funny about maybe go t their house or have them come over to your house so your baby gets used to them, but take it slowly if he gets stressed.
|

Especially eHealthy
When .Oni was a newborn I made her a "community" baby. So now, she'll let *anyone* hold her.

It sounds rough, but when you give him to someone else, just let him go. Let the people that are holding him soothe him.

I found that it's sooo hard to hear your baby cry, but when the person is able to soothe him and he starts laughing, it'll all be worth it!!!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree with sarah
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....