I'm 14 years old and about a few weeks ago, I noticed my right armpit was starting to hurt. I didn't check it until a couple of days later, and noticed this lump under my armpit, under the skin. And after a while it went away and didn't hurt anymore, but just today my armpit started hurting again so I checked, and I feel a lump again and it feels like its in a different spot. I checked for lumps on my chest, but nothing. But for a while, i've had this red spot on my right boob.

My mom knows about the first lump and the red spot, but I just checked the second lump after she went to bed so i'm going to ask her in the morning.

Does anyone know what might have caused it or something? I've tried searching around, but havn't found anything understandable.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....