Crying or Very sad me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby since july of 2005. In april I found out I was pregnant and only a few days later I had a miscarraige. We have been unable to concieve since then. I also had a miscarriage once before in a previous relationship. My period are regular and I cant think of what could be wrong. Someone please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2006
Supporter
Go see your doctor! They will be able to do tests to find out what's wrong if anything!

Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Michelle is right you should go & see a doctor , if I were you I would have done that long time ago.

Good luck
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2006
Experienced User
The other two ladies are right. We cannot tell you what's wrong with you, but a doctor might be able to. Plenty of women go on to have healthy pregnancies after miscarriages so don't get discouraged but you do want to see a doctor before you get pregnant again to see if you might be able to prevent another miscarriage.
|

replied October 29th, 2006
Can Being On Birth Control Affect Getting Pregnant?
I was on birth control (the pill) for about 3-4 months. I ended my use about 4-5 months ago.Me and my boyriend have been trying to have a baby, do you think the pill affected me in any way?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....