Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Health Insurance Forum

Insurance For a Specialist Visit? (derm)


please excuse my ignorance, i've never had health insurance but it looks like I will need it soon. I need to see a doctor about a skin problem and I think it will cost a lot of money. What type of insurance should I look at for dealing with a specialist like a dermatologist? I don't know if insurance will even cover my problem as they may consider it to be cosmetic (its not some minor thing though) but I still want to see what is available so any help is appreciated.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2006
Advanced Support Team (online)
Dear alpha13,

just wanted to let you know...We have an "insurance" forum. If you don't get a response in this forum, try again in the more topical insurance forum.

Best, admin
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply