And I don't know what to do. At what point should you go see a doctor or how do you know when it's time to see a doctor?

I've had them at times for about six years. Recently (last two months) they've gotten to be more of a nuisance and i've changed my diet to basically metamucil, soup, ensure and stool softener to try and treat them. Have taken and used any and all otc treatments. They're pretty uncomfortable all the time and painful at times.

What are the solutions?

Embarassing and painful problem, hope someone has some helpful info. Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...