Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Infectious Diseases Forum

Yeast Infection AND can I circumsize an uncirsumsized penis?

User Profile
Hello Dr. I have yeast infection on my foreskin and i want to get rid of it .How can i do that... with what and how? Also curious..ive always been wondering ,if it is possible to circumsize an uncirsumsized penis (Like make an uncircumsized penis to transfer to a circumsized penis

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2006
Infectious Diseases Answer A1657
Yeast infections must first be diagnosed before proper treatment can be administered. If you have already been to a doctor s/he may have prescribed antimycotic cream like clotrimasol, for instance. If you haven’t been to a doctor yet, you can consult a dermatovenerologist for help diagnosing a yeast infection.

Circumcision is a local surgical procedure during which the foreskin is removing. You can be circumcised because you still have your foreskin but you have to consult an urologist first to discuss reasons, risks, and a description of the procedure. You can get informed!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Infectious Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.