Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Do You Think We Still Have to Ttc

User Profile
Hi ladies
me & my hubby have been ttc for the past 2 month , this month my periods ended on 4th oct & from 5th we have been ttc every other day. On 12th I ovulated & that day also we tried .

Do you think still we have to ttc after ovulation?
Or is it before ovulation ?

Hoping to become a mom soon

goodluck to all

thanks for any reply
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2006
Supporter
Try twoweekwail.Com its a great site and will answer all your questions the day of and the next! I think
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2006
Experienced User
I suggest that you keep bd'ing till af comes or you get a bfp. That's what I did in september and I got my bfp!
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanx For the Replys
Can you tell what are 'af' & 'bfp'
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey stormy I tried for site, searched googles ( for twoweekwail.Com) but no match
can you check whether spelling is correct

thanks
|

replied October 18th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Voleramos,
you should be ttc starting on about day 10of your cycle (day 1 starts on the first day you get your period!) through to the day after you ovulate. I have read that it's not great to try each day, as your husbands sperm count will be lower!!! ( although it never hurts to make sure!!)
good luck and I hope this helps!
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks for your advice jaemierin
|

replied October 19th, 2006
Ttc
Volaremos - no problem. Good luck.....I really hope that you have good news to share in a couple of weeks!!!!! My husband and I have been trying for 4 months (still pretty new!) but no luck yet. I have a weird cycle so far coming off the pill (5 mths now), so not sure if it's something I need to be worried about yet?!
Keep us posted as to if you will have a "little one" soon!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Well I have been getting this cramps & my stomach feels so full .
I dont know whether my af coming ( but dont want to see her this month ) . Af is due on 23th or 25th as its irregular.

Hope to become a mommy soon

lots of baby dust to you
|

replied October 22nd, 2006
Well I wish you luck in getting no af this month!!!!!! Let us know how it goes! I am so beyond even trying to figure out my cycle and when i'm ovulating, that I have put it up to the baby gods for now! Lol! My last 2 periods have been 45 and 50 days apart, and mine was due oct.12-14th, and nothing yet. Took a pg test last week, but it was negative, so I almost wish mine would come so I could try again!!!!!!!!!!
Keep in touch :d
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi there
today is 26th & stll my af didnt come yet , but no high hopes cuz I have been cramping for 5 days now as iam going to have my af.

But still little hope is there

prayers needed

goodluck to ttc & lots of baby dust
|

replied October 28th, 2006
Hi! Still no af yet huh? The cramping may be an indication, but wait and see. I hope that either you are pregnant, or that at least your af comes soon so that you can try again!
I am now on day 45 and still no af, or sign or it. I have had really sore bb's the past few days, and some weird felings in my uterus, so I took a test last night, but it was negative Sad
i have given up on trying to figure out what's going on with my cycles and body. Going to see the doctor on tuesday....Maybe he'll have some answers or suggestions for me.
I put in a little prayer for you, so keep me posted!!!!!!!
Good luck! Smile
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Sometimes it is a good idea to have the both of you checked out. Try not to stress yourself out about it and after sex hold youe lgs up for a few minutes.
Baby dust to you
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....