Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Why Can I Not Seem to Release This Pain??

I have been depressed my whole life. I am adopted and I have been in several foster homes...Basically a bad past. This has much to do with what I feel. However I am in love with a wonderful man yet I am so depressed all of the time I can not seem to beat the depression...What can I do to help this situation??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2006
What are you drepessed about? The fact that you are adopted and had lived in a lot of foster homes...

Well sweety...Now is the time to look pass that...You are in love with a man...You are not alone anymore... You can build a life with this man... That's the beauty of falling in love - it's something you do on your own...
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2006
Re: Why Can I Not Seem to Release This Pain??
Hi nikuli23
as you write in your post that you are much depressed then I ask why? Then you will defiantly tell that you not get a very positive response from your beloved then I again ask to you that you really want to overcome from this depression? Or want to collect only sympathy from the person those are come at your post and reply to you that I have full sympathy to you etc, but I give you help in this sense that you want to overcome from the depression and not want only sympathy form the person because the sympathy makes make very weak so you need to become mentally strong because depression is very common today and need some meditation and make yourself mentally strong and if you not success to overcome from the depression then I need to suggest you that you take some medicines that give you very quick relief because a long term depression is very harmful for the human, there are lot of medicine like lexapro, celexa and others this you can search on the any search engine and get online drug information. If you get some relief from my information then no need to thanks me personally its my pleasure to give a best and reliable information to all the members

nikuli23 wrote:
i have been depressed my whole life. I am adopted and I have been in several foster homes...Basically a bad past. This has much to do with what I feel. However I am in love with a wonderful man yet I am so depressed all of the time I can not seem to beat the depression...What can I do to help this situation??
|

replied March 1st, 2013
no subject
i just recently started getting really bad headaches and i always feel like cry but i don't eben know why could it be that i had gotten a bad grade but i normally have all as and b its just that onr class i drop
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....