Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

Femara Prescribed to Make Me Ovulate??????????

My doctor put me on femara after taking a couple months off from clomid. I was up to 150mg and nothing happening. I have one daughter that is almost 4 years old now and I am feeling desperate. My cylces are all over the place and I can never gauge anything these days. Has anyone else been put on this to see if they can even ovulate????
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper snu67
|

replied January 30th, 2007
Re: Femara Prescribed to Make Me Ovulate??????????
My son is 10 and my husband and I are starting over. My son was not planned at all since I was only 19 years old. Now that I want to become pregnant I have not been successful for one year. This is my first cycle on femara and I am doing the bbt charting. My temperature did rise on day 13 and has stayed up. I am now on cd 19. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck!
|

replied March 26th, 2008
I was prescribed Femara on feb 24, i made 2 eggs and got HCG shot on day 12, now my period is 6 days late i am waiting till the weekend to do a pregnancy test. Keep your fingers crossed. (I am 40)
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....