Warning....Slightly angry rant.....And slightly long post....

Ok so I haven't been on much lately....Work as usual....I'm so sick of my job....Anyone from canada will know what tim horton's is, and for those of you that don't, its the worst place to work everrrr. I'm just so sick of it. And I hate how I see some of my old highschool teachers there, and they can obviously tell i'm pregnant, and they look down on me for it. And same when I see people from my old school...I just keep getting the feeling that everyone is looking down on me. So what if i'm having a baby and I work at tim horton's? At least i'm trying to deal with what life has dealt me. I'll take full responsibility for the choices i've made, and for the consequences, but I c.A.N.N.O.T. Stand when people judge me.

And i'm not even friends with half my friends anymore...Which makes me really sad. All my boyfriend's friends are all really nice to me, and don't treat me any differently now that i'm pregnant, but all of my friends haven't acted the same since i've told them. My best friend has been avoiding me to the point where I could slap her and say "its not contagious!!!"....I just don't see the need.... Just because I only have a highschool education and i'm having a baby doesn't make me a failure in life, does it? Its almost as if all my old friends think they're better than me. It just makes me sad because hardly any of them are there for me, but yet all of my boyfriends friends are soooo nice.

I'm thinking about getting a new job....A friend of my boyfriends parents is opening up a retirement home, and there looking for staff for cooking and housekeeping. That sounds like something I would enjoy, and I don't think I would have a problem getting a job there..I don't know how I would manage with maternity leave and everything, but from what his parents have told me, the owners seem to be pretty nice people.

And i've been getting the weirdest cravings lately... Last night all I wanted for supper was plain cheese pizza and dill pickle chips. Lol!!! Has anyone else had weird cravings? I'll wake up in the middle of the night with them too. And its now official....None of my old jeans fit me anymore, and hardly any of my shirts do either. Some of my pants do, but only when I wear them below my bump..And unless I have a long shirt on, thats not too attractive. I bought a few new maternity shirts which I love, but the pants still feel too weird. I'm at an awkward stage for clothes I think.

Well thats about it for now.....Sorry for the long post, but i've just had a lot on my mind lately, and I haven't been around in awhile so I figured I would give you girls a little update.

Love, sophie
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...