Hi, I am a new member looking into joining a ttc group. I've been desperately ttc for 3 months now. Hope to meet ppl who are going thru this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Problems Ttc
london mom wrote:
hi, I am a new member looking into joining a ttc group. I've been desperately ttc for 3 months now. Hope to meet ppl who are going thru this.

welcome to eheallth! I'm also new here I just didn't see the category where you can introduce yourself first ...
Well, i'm 25 and me and my hubby are ttc at the moment (i'm ovulating again). We tried last month, but the test didn't come back the way I wanted it to (bfn). So we're trying again this week. Smile

hope you get what you want soon! Sending lots of baby dust 2 u!
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Hey welcome Smile
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hey there! Welcome to the site. I am 22 and married ttc for the first month. I will find out yay or nay in a few days.
|

Just Wondering
What is ttc?
|

Just Wondering
What is ttc?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Trying to conceive
|

replied November 28th, 2006
Good Luck
Thank you! Good luck. I am geting married in october next year. Then it will be my turn.
|

replied November 28th, 2006
Good Luck
Thank you! Good luck. I am geting married in october next year. Then it will be my turn.
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
New to the Place
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and I just thought I would introduce myself before I begin to post in the threads.

My name is Emily, and I'm a 24 year old gal from the states. I have been married for just over a year and a half, and my husband and I have been ttc for just shy of 2 months.

I was never regular before I the pill. I was on the pill from age 16-20, then the shot from 20-22, then the pill again from 22-23. I went off the pill in January, about a month before my 24th birthday. Lo and behold, no period.

I saw my GP last month, who suggested I wait to see if I "evened out" on the period front, but no luck yet. I will be seeing a newly referred OBGYN on Tuesday, and I am going to ask to be put on clomid to help my chances while I ttc.

Hope to see you all on the forums!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....