I have just been told 3 months ago that I have endermetriosis and I am taking zoladex injections once a month. I have also been put on hrt called femoston conti which are making me feel very sick. I would like to know if anyone that has been diagnosed with endermetriosis if they got pregnant and if it was difficult? I really would appreciate it if someone who has endermetriosis contacts me as I have many questions. Like are you still suppose to remail bleeding just a little?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2008
endo
hi i got told 2 years ago that i have endo while i was tryin to get pregnant. still with no joy of gettin pregnant and my endo hurting me more and more, how can i get pregnant before things really are too late! does and one have any advice about this! x
|

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2008
Experienced User
endo...
Hi
I have endo, I was diagnosed a few years ago with it. I had the laproscopy surgery to clear up any tissue that was on the outside of my uterus. This is supposed to increase your chances of conceiving quite significantly. It didn't seem to help me get pregnant, but my dh had low motility, so that was also a factor.

I didn't know that they had medication for Endo? Interesting....what does it do?

My only symptom was spotting from ovulation until I started my period. I lost a lot of blood too. After 2.5 years of trying with no luck (and turning 40 next month) we decided to give IVF a try after two failed IUI's. IVF worked on the first try. I'm now 32 weeks pregnant with a big boy. I thought it would never happen. I spent a lot of time on this site for support.

I'm not saying you have to go all the way to IVF to get pregnant, as the research I did in the 2.5 yrs of TTC I discovered many women got pregnant with endo. What I did discover though is that it is different for everyone. There are 3 stages of endo. I only had stage one (mild).
One thing you could get done is a HSG. This procedure will check to see if your tubes are blocked, and the procedure itself will unblock them. Women with endo often have blocked tubes as the tissue that is usually growing outside your uterus gets stuck in the tubes. This procedure also increases your chances of conceiving in the following 3 months after it is performed.

Good luck!!
Cheryl
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2009
i cant get pregnant
i got diagnosed with endo dec 07 i was on the injections monthly until june 08 i have been trying since to get pregnant since and no joy my periods only came back 2months ago. i am 25 have i a chance of getting pregnant as i am becoming very upset and believe i cant have children can any 1 help please?
also i had renal failure in august 08 could that effect my chances?
if any 1 can help ad be very grateful thanks.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....