Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What the Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What the hell! I used the ovulation kits and I had sex on the days it said I was ovulating and now (oct. 9th) I have a lil brown blood, (im not suppose to get my period until the 13 or 14 and I am usually never early. Uhhh im depressed I dont understand why I didnt get pregnant. Any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 21st, 2006
Hi thought I would reply to you.It could be implantation bleeding your getting.This lasts anything from 3 days to 2 weeks.It usually happens 6-14 days past ovulation and can be confusing as you might think your period is early.It also can confuse women as it could coincide with periods yet it is lighter brown or red mucus type discharge or it could be slightly thicker brown too.If it smells you could have an infection and you should ask you gp to do some tests to find out what it is.Good luck with pg testing as this should be the right time to do it.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Implantation bleeding only lasts a day or so.

Just because you ovulated doesn't guarantee you will get pregnant.
The right sperm has to meet the right egg, while it is still viable - ie you need to have sex before you ovulate.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there! I know that it it is easier said than done but try not to stress about getting pregnant, I got so upset that after I quit trying to get pregnant that that is when I got pregnant of course we are all different and I did have a couple of bad pregnancy's due to abuse and just miscarriages. Sometimes it is a good idea to get both of you checked out. Sometimes it just takes time. How long have you been ttc? I did end up having two wonderful babies that are now grown and are on their own and are doing great!
Baby dust to you!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....