Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Constent Uti's, Back Pain And Worn Out Please Help!

Hi,
i am 27 years old and have been with my husband since 15. I have no clue whats going on. I would rarely get infections. I look that 3 a year was too frequent, in the past 3 years I have them all the time. I had a serious kidney infection 3 years ago and was hospitalizied. The last year its like 3 a month! I alway go to a clinic and get antibiotic treatments. My last one (trust me I know the symtoms) I went to the hospital had my urine checked they said I had no infection! Week later still in pain went to the clinic my back hurt I had a very low grade fever, and exreamly painful to urnaite, he checked no infection???? He did xrays for a kidney stone and said I may have one but it didn't show. I pounded the fluids and it cleared. Now I have it agian its a week later. I only shower, drink fluids, very clean down there. I do keep it shaved? I see a uroligist tommorow morning, what should I expect? Does anyone have these probelms? I can't tolerate them and its even hurting my sex life, im afraid to have it my husbands afraid i'll get one! Ack! Sad oh and I was recently lazer treated for dysplisa, its gone and cleared now. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...