Hey girls,
i just wanted to let you all know that I won't be coming to this forum much anymore..It's become more stress than fun, and it shouldn't be that way. Nobody in here should feel like they're being downed for anything or be made to feel like they need to prove themselves(*i'll pass on the belly pics)...Funny how everyone posts openly on this forum, but only certain people get picked apart about it by certain people...Oh well, people will be people...I truly wish the best for all of you and hope you guys can get past all of this petty junior high drama and get this thing back to the way it was eventually.

*jennifer-i love you girl, you have been my backbone since the day I came here and i'm so glad I met you. You have not only given me great advice and input, but you've instilled in me the determination and even stronger will power than before that I can do absolutely anything I put my heart into. I look at all you have accomplished and it truly makes me push forward. Keep yourself happy okay? That comes first, always. And keep your head up for your grandmother. No matter what she's there and she hears you, so talk to her. Don't be afraid to grieve and to cry. It will get easier, I promise... I hope we can keep in touch and eventually meet up...Maybe once I start to show more so you can rub my belly Surprised)...I'm gonna miss you hun!

*jess-i love you girl! You are so incredible, I don't even know what to say you leave me at a loss for words! Cheyenne is so lucky to have you as her mommy, and baby bean! Baby bean is going to be even more lucky to not only have you and austin as mommy and daddy, but chey as big sister! You have become a true role model for every person, not even teen, out there. I hope we can stay in contact so we can go through the ups and downs of our pregnancies together....Keep yourself stress free and happy...Keep that little one safe and sound for me!

*meg-another inspiration for me! Keep up the good work and stay strong...You can do this! Throughout all of thats been going on I recieved a teddy bear, from my uncle, that's holding a golden star and on the star it says *when in doubt, look up* I want you to remember that...If ever you feel like you are falling behind or can't find the strength to push forward, just look up. Everything will come together, I promise. Keep your head up and never lose sight of your dreams and goals.

*kari-you're going to be one of the most devoted mothers I know! That little munchkin of yours is so lucky to have a mommy like you! As for sperm donor, don't let him get to you, if anything, be thankful that he gave you the most precious gift anyone could ever give...Cherish it, I hope you and jason grow into something amazing...And keep up the strong fight against mia, you're doing such a great job, keep your head up and know that you can do absolutely anything you strive for!

*jordan-my belly girl! Lol that belly of yours, so cute! It's been fun getting to know you and sharing our stories..You're such a sweet girl!I hope you get your little baby girl, you've got to keep me updated on how that appt goes!

*liz-hey hun! You have got to be one of the most sweetest,down to earth girls I have ever had the privilege of getting to know. You give me hope that there really are people who care out there! I hope you and mike continue on strong and eventually start making babies! You'll get there soon enough....Stay sweet!

*tanya-hey girl!! I've missed talking to you but hope we can keep in touch through e-mail...I've been thinking about ya and hope you and b/f concieve soon! *baby dust* love ya hun!

*kel-raising your daughter since you were 13...What more can I say? Incredible, motivating, breath taking. Christina is such a sweet heart and she has such a bright future ahead of her, all because of you. The integrity that you carry on your shoulders is something that you should never let be broken. You deserve everything you've worked hard for. Keep it up hun, you're amazing!

*chanda-another sweetheart! Such an aura about you, always positive. Stay sweet and never change!

*jen-hey hun! Rub that tummy for me! River's going to be such a little prince, I can already tell!

*stacie-keep being an astounding mother to that little cutie of yours! He's gonna be a heart breaker when he gets older!

*melissa-i'm so happy for you and jake and the life you guys have started with eachother. Have fun on that farm and keep those babies safe!

*alison,erica,hanna,danielle,molly,jill,an sley,christina,babyrae,ash and anyone else that I may have forgotten-stay sweet girls! You've all been so wonderful and so helpful to me..To those mommies and mommies to be, never give up, no matter how hard somebody tries to pull you down, never lose sight of who you are and what you want out of life. You can overcome any obstacle and any hurdle that may come your way as long as you believe in yourselves. You're all going to make wonderful mothers(if you arent already!) one day...Stay smiling and stay true.
*~*reach for the moon, and if you fall, at least you'll land among the stars*~*
i love all of you!

Much love,

vanessa(and tom & peanut)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2004
Experienced User
:(
Hey hun...

Aww I am sorry that u had a bad experince on here I wish it hadnt happened that way... I wish u luck with everthing and keep in touch.. If u have msn add me or if u have yahoo coome and leave me ur yahoo thingy I m in the middle of getting yahoo..Ur a sweetie keep in touch hun

love
christina&dominick
|

Experienced User
Vanessa,
I think it's really sad that your leaving. You've been on here for months and you're gonna let one girl that shows up outta nowhere chase you off? Look at all the girls that you said goodbye to and all the friendships you have made here. Your gonna leave all that? You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Why do you care what some girl that doesn't even know you thinks? Have any of your friends here ever questioned you? I guess it's none of my business but I just hate to see you let her win.

Best wishes,
angie
|

Experienced User
Vanessa~

aw sweetie!...I havent been on in a while...Sorry I dont really know wat is going on....But we will really miss u!...I luv reading ur advice, I hope everything works out 4 u...If u get a chance stop in and let us know how everything is going...We will really miss u!!! Crying or Very sad
|

Experienced User
Vanessa I thought you were stronger than that. You will get no were in life by worrying about what others think. You will always have to run away. From problems. Its sad youre going to leave just because someone gave their opinion of you. I with you tom and your baby the best of luck

chrystal
|

Experienced User
I didnt mean to sound harsh in my first post its the military in me coming out, but why leave that truesouls hasnt been on today. Rolling Eyes the girls here love you. I just dont understand help me to understand
|

Active User, very eHealthy
The reason for me leaving is not because i'm running away...No matter where you go or what you do in life there's always going to be people who you don't care for, i'm well aware of that...But this is just a forum, and it shouldn't be so petty...Just a little too stressful for me right now, I have enough to worry about..I don't want to have a knot in my stomach everytime I come on here, and right now I do...Chrystal I think you're an amazing person and I respect your words, because it's the truth...Don't think i'm weak because i'm not, I just need a breather.
|

Experienced User
Hey well its me ~~~~~~~~~~ashley (remember me from emailing eachother) you probally dont-- or you just dont care - Crying or Very sad - but im am sorry that you feel this way I wish you much happiness and love - and success in your life k -- rub your belly for me k--

please take care--
ash
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sweetie-u shouldnt let one person's opinions force u out of here-we've all had 2 deal with crap-look at erica-ppl were trying 2 get her banned in the abortion forum for having opinions.Another woman was sending me pm's saying I had childish,pathetic writing and wud I please write properly! Its horrible but this is r place isnt it?!
On the other hand,its up 2 u what u want 2 do.If u think leaving is going to be better for u then so be it.But,u need 2 keep us all informed about ur pregnancy-the scans,every flutter,every bump,every docs appointment etc! And I wanna see pics of ur growing bump 2!
Good luck and best wishes
liz :d
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thats so sweet of what u wrote hun thanks alot! But please dont leave! We all want here .. And that one person has left I think and u shouldnt let them make u leave. .. Ur needed here! Is that the only person???? We want u to stay!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Vanessa,
i'm sorry you feel you have to leave. That's what happens though. People in this forum get ran off. Wish it didn't happen. It's a choice you make though. Good luck in whatever you choose to do and please keep us updated on the pregnancy.
Always,
chanda
|

replied January 27th, 2004
Experienced User
I hope that change ur mind and decide to stay!!! If not then goodluck and I hope everything goes great for you!!! And check in everynow and then to let everyone know how u r

goodluck
|

Experienced User
I would like to talk to you do u have a yahoo name?
|

Experienced User
Wow, vanessa that made me cry! Thank you so much for everything. Your going to be a wonderful mother, and when you catch you breath I want you to come back!

Kelly and christina
|

Nessa....I love you so much girl.....Drop me a line sometime, we haven't had a good chat in awhile. I wanna know how that little peanut of yours is doing!
Lots of love
tanya
|

Noooo!!! First jess then mel now u!!!! Im going to miss u girlie!! You are such a great girl!!! You are going to be an amazing mommy! I know u will!! And u and tom will be great parents!!! Stay strong and come back and visit!!! I know how it is to be under a lot of stress and its not good for u or the baby!!! So rub that tummy for me!!! Girl we are always here for u and u are always a part of our family!! Love u girlie!!!

Jen & river
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Ok, well first off, I don't know whats going on, but your such an incredible person vanessa! Secondly I am literally in tears right now, because I miss you all soooo much and when I get a chance to come see you all, I am missing one more person and its so sad! You had better email me, or my big pregnant behind is gonna trot over there and kick your big pregnant behind! Laughing aww you know I love you girls so much and I don't want to see you hurt, so keep in touch with me ok?

Much love
-jess-
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Shafi Ullah Khan
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...