I just want to see if anyone has any advice on some problems I am having. I have been just not feeling good for some time now. The doctors keep trying antidepressants and that doesn't seem to help. I have floaters in my vision, localized headaches, panic attacks and dizziness. I also have a hard time sleeping. I have had lots of back problems, and I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I have had an mri to check for a brain tumor and they didn't see anything. Please let me know if anyone has any info.
Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2003
I'm Not a Dr. Buit They Said It Was Vertigo At First.
On aug 11th 2003 I was in a car accident (rearended at a stop light) no sooner than the ambulance got there I was in a daze. I was lightheaded, neck and back pain. I refused to go to the hospital. 3 days later on aug 14th. My symtoms got allot worse, I have severe headaches and burning in my head. I cannot sleep at night but want to sleep all day, I am severely lightheaded, dizzy, depressed, angry, anxious, confused, forgetful, nauseus, I cant concentrate and most of all I can just barely take care of my four year old son. I feel as if I have different personalities all at once. I am very scared. And cannot stop crying. I have been to a neurologist and at first he said it was virtigo than the next day he said I have post-concussion syndrome. And it will take anywhere from 2-6 wks to subside. I told him I wanted a ct scan to ease my mind. I will be going this tues. I still can't figure out why I have to wait so long to have that done. Or why he didnt offer that to me. Or why I am at home and not in a hosp.. Well as far as you I do hope you feel better and get the answers your looking for.
|

replied September 22nd, 2003
Re: I'm Not a Dr. Buit They Said It Was Vertigo At First.
angelleyes wrote:
on aug 11th 2003 I was in a car accident (rearended at a stop light) no sooner than the ambulance got there I was in a daze. I was lightheaded, neck and back pain. I refused to go to the hospital. 3 days later on aug 14th. My symtoms got allot worse, I have severe headaches and burning in my head. I cannot sleep at night but want to sleep all day, I am severely lightheaded, dizzy, depressed, angry, anxious, confused, forgetful, nauseus, I cant concentrate and most of all I can just barely take care of my four year old son. I feel as if I have different personalities all at once. I am very scared. And cannot stop crying. I have been to a neurologist and at first he said it was virtigo than the next day he said I have post-concussion syndrome. And it will take anywhere from 2-6 wks to subside. I told him I wanted a ct scan to ease my mind. I will be going this tues. I still can't figure out why I have to wait so long to have that done. Or why he didnt offer that to me. Or why I am at home and not in a hosp.. Well as far as you I do hope you feel better and get the answers your looking for.

why did you refuse to go to hospital with ambulance first ?
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Re: Fatigue And Vertigo
amysathletics wrote:
i just want to see if anyone has any advice on some problems I am having. I have been just not feeling good for some time now. The doctors keep trying antidepressants and that doesn't seem to help. I have floaters in my vision, localized headaches, panic attacks and dizziness. I also have a hard time sleeping. I have had lots of back problems, and I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I have had an mri to check for a brain tumor and they didn't see anything. Please let me know if anyone has any info.
Thank you

i advise you should be took check with your cervical vertebrae.Or you can try some medicine like nimodipine or flunarizine......
Hope you recover soon !
|

replied June 29th, 2010
learn to play the guitar
Thanks for this great post. Really like this.
Regards
Josuya Bell
|
Quick Reply