Gosh, for a while there I thought that the tiredness was going to skip me, because I had all the energy in the world......Then all of a sudden out of nowhere yesterday the tiredness hit me like ton of bricks, by 7:30pm I could barely keep my eyes open but I had to force myself to stay awake until I could get my 3 yr old son asleep, so finally I went to bed around 10pm, I barely made it in the bed and I immediately went to sleep (it normally takes me at least 1.5 hours to get to sleep), didn't even hear my alarm go off this morning so I woke up late and by 10am this morning I can barely keep my eyes open again, and I don't get off until 4:30!

For those who work full time and have young, extremely active children at home, how do you do it? Cause I need some tips on how to get through my day while being so darn exhausted.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aww .Foxy! *hugs*

.Aly is our first child, so I didn't have any small ones to keep up with, but I was working a 40+ hour week, and man it was hard! And since everyone was telling me to cut the caffiene, I was one tired mess!

About the only thing I could do was nap as much as possible and eat healthy. Fruit gave me lots of energy.

Hang in there babe!
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2006
Experienced User
With having my 18 month old running me around the house all day, I get extremely tired. I cut back on my morning coffee which is making things worse but there isn't much I can do. I rest whenever is possible and my bedtime became a lot earlier.
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I Hear Ya!
I am right there with you, foxy! I work around 45+ hours a week and I also have a three year old. It is very hard. It also usually takes me about 1.5 to 2 hours to fall asleep but the past week has been much different. It is nice in that I can fall asleep easy, but so hard in the morning! Living in the wa state dreariness doesn't help either. When I was pregnant with my son, we lived in az so my moods weren't as "up and down." oh, how I miss az right about now!

So, if you find out some tips...Clue me in! I would love to hear them.

P.S. Did I miss something? Are you pregnant now??? Sorry - I am blaming it on my pregnancy airhead fog stage. Yep, that is what I am blaming it on right now - nothing more. Laughing
|

replied December 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ladylee, foxy lost her baby because it was ectopic, just so you know Sad
|

replied January 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Im Sorry
Thats so sad. I get scared that I might have that. Im so sorry for you.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...