Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

Are There Any Other Option Besides Wigs?

Hi ladies, I own a company that specializes in hair extensions in san francisco. I don't want to come across as an ad, but I can't think of a better way to let you know about something I have come up with for my many breast cancer clients. I do hair extensions for a living, and unfortunately, I haven't been able to help my clients whose hair hasn't grown back enough to look good in hair extensions, but hate the wig and want out of it asap, so a client of mine who is a survivor and I came up with an integration method that involves beautiful hair that looks like your own, no glue, shaving or damage, and stays put through showering, sleeping-everything until your hair grows back. This has to be professionally applied. If someone really wants this, I am happy to talk to you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....