Hey every1 me n my soon to be hubby.. R looking to have a baby.. I've notic, alot of cramping. I ha d my period on the 15th or o of sept. O already ovulated I am wondering y so much cramping...

Hope to hear from some1..
Good luck to all the other ladys
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
You could be...Or you may be getting your period...Take a hpt if your period doesn't come when it's due, then you will know for sure.

Fingers crossed for ya!
|

replied October 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
O, not do untill mod month guess all I can do is wait. I went to get a ultra sound done , they saw'll all my little egg's , so hopefully I am.. Thanks

u trying blinkybill
?
|

replied October 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi love,

yeah i'm trying and trying and trying lol. Hubby and I have been ttc for the past six months or so and i'm getting a bit down on it all. Everyone I know is pregnant or just announced they are pregnant which makes it even harder...Everyone says to relax, etc but it's easier said than done.
|

replied October 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I hope u do get preggy.. How old are you? Ive only been trying for a few weeks... B4 we tried for 6 months and nothing. But im hoping soon I get preg..

Keep ur head up.
|

replied October 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well ive notci lately , well my boobs r sore now, and seem more perky( I got big boobs) n I have white thick discharge, im taking a test 2 day but dont know if it's too soon
|

replied October 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Any luck yet?? What did the hpt say??
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....