I was in the newspaper here is the link!

And if the roads to motherhood is coming to the babies r us around you you should go it was def a really cool experience they had a 3d diagram of the uterus and baby at months 1-6 and a video for each month to show you what's happening to the baby. Then in another room they talk about the last trimester and there was a robotic woman that totally freaked me out because she looked real and could move her head and talk and was supposed to be 7 months prego. They also showed a live birth video both vaginal and c section and it made me cry my eyes out all the woman working there were handing me tissues and being so nice and said people cry all the time lol. They also have little workshops all day on taking care of you and your baby after it is here like diaper changing, bathing, nutrition. You get goody bags with some johnson johnson stuff, avent bottle, vitamins and little things. Also I found out about wwwdotmomconnectiondotcom when I was there and its a pretty cool site.

Last edited by green82tree on October 3rd, 2006 11:07 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks for the info. Although this isn't my first baby, I would go for the free stuff. Lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey that sounds really nifty, thanks, I may just have to go to that, all I need to do now is find where those places are in virgninia and who can take me and ill be all good ^_^

and congrats on being in the paper

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Supporter
That's awesome!
|

Especially eHealthy
Awww cute wittle mommy belly!!!

Your a celebrity now!!! Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Whoa it's you! Hahaha that's so neat! Congrats!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's great! You look like you don't have much longer to go.
|

Experienced User
.Idony ~ check that link above the kids r us one and it will let you know where in va it is going to be going

thanks guys!

Yea I have less than two months to go.. Nov 30th is comin fast <3
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww you look so pretty in the picture!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Your lucky!!! It sucks cause they aarent comin to san diego !!!!!!!!!! Probably they come here arond dec!
|

Experienced User
Wow...Good on ya love. When is baby due?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...