User Profile
about 3/4 months ago i started smoking a bit of canabis, i smoked quite a bit. bassically more than my body could take. and i took this during work were the job invovled sitting down, going through paper work so needs concertration. after about the third/forth day of smoking canabis during work i suddenly out of no were just fliped. when i was trying to concertrate was felling like i was falling over, and had blk outs if thats wot its called.and stuff like that. i keeped taking long breaks and suddenly i just (triped out and did'nt no wot i was doing).

i thought it was just the canbabis and after time took its place i was smoking it from waking up to falling asleep for about a month. after the month i thought ok i tryed it now and wanted to stop and did so immidietly. since then i bin still going through weird phases were i would concertrate for lenghty times and feeling all weird n like i was bout to pass out, blk outs and like i need to just get up n move sumwere but as i am at college and work i cnt just do that, also its very hard to concertrate.

about 2months of not touching the drug i still feel all weird, somtimes when i go to bed my heart starts beating really fast. i cnt stop thinking. find it really hard to relax. get scared and the other day i thought i was having a heart attack and as i live alone its scary becuase i have noone there if somthings accully happening.

also quite regually i read about somthing bad happending like illness's, being injured or somthing and i then get the symtoms of it and think i have it. if theres anything else u want to no then dnt hesite to ask my email is [email protected].

i no wot your probably thinking dads got schizophrenia, mums got schizophrenia, i took canabis so its probably kicked off my schizophrenia. but i dunno and want to explore other things that it could be. i think its anxiety.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2006
Anxiety & Stress Answer A1599
According to the symptoms you describe, you could be experiencing some kind of anxiety disorder. Abuse of cannabis may also contribute to your mental condition. The thing that worries me at most is your genetic predisposition to develop schizophrenia like your parents. You need expert help from a psychiatrist!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.