Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Heart Trouble? Consider What You're Eating.

I can't believe the number of people on this site experiencing heart trouble - and you're all so young. I myself started having trouble at the age of 17.

People. Please please please consider this.

A tomato grown today contains 68% less calcium than one grown in 1950. ....And that's only one ingredient (this is based on agriculture canada's own findings). The food we eat today looks good. Smells good. Feels good. But is it good for you? Sure - but you'd have to eat 3 times as much of it to get what your body needs.

We are all made up of millions of cells. Are your cells getting what they need to look after you?

People sluff this stuff off as being "nuts". It's not nuts. It's the basics.

I really and truly think we are all lacking in so many nutrients that our bodies are not operating as they should. I don't think there should be as many people under the age of 45 experiencing heart discomfort as there are. The nurse who gave me my medication the last time I was in hospital said she could not believe the number of young people she's seen with palpitaitons, tachycardias, what have you. She told me I should do a study or something to find out why they are seeing so many patients with this trouble. Me??

You're body can't function if it's not getting what it needs. A crop of lettuce grown on the same ground for 56 years can't possilby contain all that it should - unless the farmer adds back everything taken along the way. Think about it. I mean really think about it.

And then pm me to discuss privately.

I haven't been to the hospital for medication in over 7 years now.... And I think I know why.

(i don't want this to come across as me trying to sell you something. I geninely care about this situation. People really need to become more proactive in their own health).
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 2nd, 2006
My mom has always taught me that is one of the main things to look at if I feel sick, or when I used to get migrains (the cause was bananas) it usually has to do with what you eat or what you dont eat. Unfortunatly for me...I have looked over my diet plenty of times and have been to the doctors but yet nothing has yet to fix my heart pains. It seems the older I have been getting, the more frequent I get them. I wonder if it has to do with my heart murmur Sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....