User Profile
Well, ladies, I caved and took a test about 20 minutes ago at 11 pm and seen a faint line! I seen it when I first took the test but walked out of the room and waited three minutes then walked back in there and the line darkened a little. It's faint but there enough where I don't have to hold it under light to see it and I didn't have to look twice to notice it. Dh went out with friends tonight and didn't get to share the excitement with me but I think i'm going to take another one in the morning and let my son hand it to him. I'm freakin out right now and about to pee on every test I have just to see the positive sign lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Awwwh congrats!
|

Experienced User
Congrats clarkham!! You deserve it!!!
Kristy
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I Got My Bfp!!!!
Congrats

iam so happy for you dear you really deserves it.

Once again congrats
|

Experienced User
Congratulations!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations! Have you told your hubby yet?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hubby came home earlier than expected last night so I got to show him our bfp! I took another test this morning hoping the line would be darker but it was still faint but showed up quickly. I'm going to do a digital test in a few more days so I can show the grandparents and they won't be confused by the lines. Now that the ttc wait is over, it's time for the 9 month baby wait!
|

Experienced User
Wow! 2 in one month! I am soo happy for you! Well worth the wait! You have to post in the "hate waiting" forum cause not many people look anywhere else these days! Yea for you and your hubby!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Congratulations!!!

Are you hoping for a boy or girl? We've had a *lot* of pink around here lately... Wink

hope to see you in the .Pregnancy forum soon!

~.Laura
|

replied October 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats clarkham! I was keeping my fingers crossed since your last post.
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Congratulations
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....