Ok, I have a crazy question!! Does anyone know if it is possible for a baby/fetus to "hide" during an ultra sound? Has anyone had this experience?

Thanks Smile

j
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2006
How far long are you? And usually no..A heartbeat is most of the time detected unless otherwise.
|

replied September 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Where is it supposed to hide?
|

replied October 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Hiding Baby
I read an article that was about this woman who delivered a lil girl. She had had repeated ultra sounds, but they could never find the baby until she had her!!! They said that the baby/fetus hid under her stomach and that is why they couldnt locate her during the ultra sound. I just thought that was amazing!

Jeannine
|

replied October 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Hiding Baby
jeannine_29 wrote:
i read an article that was about this woman who delivered a lil girl. She had had repeated ultra sounds, but they could never find the baby until she had her!!! They said that the baby/fetus hid under her stomach and that is why they couldnt locate her during the ultra sound. I just thought that was amazing!

Jeannine

point us to the article. I have never heard of such a thing.
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
It hink it is possible. I was watching montel once and they had amazing births on it. This woman was pregnant but didnt know till she went into labor. The baby ended growing as a fetus outside of her uterus. I can't remember the specifics of how the baby got there but the baby almost died needless to say. She as well had ultrasound throughout becuase she kept complaining of pain. It was truely an amazing story.
|

replied October 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Ingi
Let me find the article and I will post it for you, ok Smile like I said...Amazing!
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
There is a woman named joanna that comes around every once in a while who experienced the same thing.Talk to her : )
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...