Hey I posted this in the pregnancy forum but realized in probably belongs here. Thanks hi all I was just wondering if you all would give me your opinions. My dh and I bd on cycle day 7 in the pm and cycle day 8 in the am and I ovulated on either cycle day 10 or 11 more likely day 11. Used opk to confirm this. What do you think my chances are of getting pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2006
Experienced User
It is possible but you would be better off bding one day before you ovulate and then the day you ovulate. But, like I said, it still might be possible to become pregnant.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....