Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

*~*off Topic.. Out of Control...*~*

Ok... Im sure you guys remember the whole story ive told u about my best friend and her loser husband and her unhealthy attachment to him..

Well heres the thing...

Its getting worse.

Yesterday I went by her apt to take her to fill a scrip, and my younger brother was with me because he accompanied me to pick .Rob up from work since i've been having those pains in my lower stomach that might be early contractions.... Well, that only left room for one person.. (me, nick, rob, jacob.. And room for one more..) well... Lemme tell u... That .!**@! Hubby of hers had the .B.A.L.L.S to get an attitude because he couldnt go with her to the store because there wasnt enough room in my car! Started shaking his head in disaproval.. And goes*i guess I cant go with you. Nicks with them.* and then goes *whatever, figures.*

then kel had the audacity to be like, *huh.. Oh well..* all exasperated like i'd done something wrong.

Omg guys I wanted to get out of the car and punch him in the neck.

Seriously, just being around him turns my soul a dark shade of gray.

And im starting to feel like a chauffer instead of a friend.

I just dont know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Theres nothing you *can* do.I would just leave her alone.As much as you want to help her out she will not see it for herself.She has to see it and want help to get help.I would leave her alone.
|

Especially eHealthy
Yeah and she got all pissed off because im moving into a super nice house with my other best friend, .Heidi instead of her and .Idiot. Heidi is waaaaaaaay more responsible and mature and hates .Idiot just as equally as I do.

I outright told her... Im sorry but I cant stand ur husband and refuse to be inthe same house with him. Hes irresponsible, immature, and a habitual liar.

She got upset and was like, well, he lies all the time because he thinks people wont like him otherwise.

I was like, well guess what.. That makes peopel hate u more for being fake rather than they would have if you'd shown ur true side.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
yeah and she got all pissed off because im moving into a super nice house with my other best friend, .Heidi instead of her and .Idiot. Heidi is waaaaaaaay more responsible and mature and hates .Idiot just as equally as I do.

I outright told her... Im sorry but I cant stand ur husband and refuse to be inthe same house with him. Hes irresponsible, immature, and a habitual liar.

She got upset and was like, well, he lies all the time because he thinks people wont like him otherwise.

I was like, well guess what.. That makes peopel hate u more for being fake rather than they would have if you'd shown ur true side.

yeah if she is going to be like that,forget her.I had to do the same thing with my little sister.Her hubby has totally taken over and she let him. I went over to their place about a month ago and they wouldn't even open the door cause I ad gotten into a fight with her hubby like a month b4 that.So ikeyed his car and I think he filed a police report but he didn't see me do it and they have no proof so they're screwed!
|

Especially eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
so ikeyed his car and I think he filed a police report but he didn't see me do it and they have no proof so they're screwed!

lmao they do now, dorkface!!! :p
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know what u mean about feeling like a chauffeur rather than a friend. I have a friend who seems to only call me lately when she needs a ride knowing that I am pregnant and live 30 mins away.So now I just dont answer the phone when she calls I aint as stupid as she thinks I am
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...