User Profile
We took the kids to a multi sensory project which has lots of stimulating things for babies such as lights, sounds, colours etc. They loved it! Plus there is slides and stuff too.

Oh... And logan is finally crawling! I caught the little man in action.. Enjoy! Smile

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Beck they look like they had a blast, logan is such a cutie!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aw, that looks like so much fun! I love her hair! And I can't believe he's crawling, yay!
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Thanks. People cooment on her hair all the time saying how curly and shiny it is. I'm healous of her hair! Lol
|

Experienced User
Awwwwwwww there both soo sweet and gourgous xxxxxxxxx :d logans got a cheeky look about him
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aww,they look like they were having fun! I love his little cheeks!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Where di you guys go, im wondering if they have places like that down here, I would almost go plays with the kids looks like fun lol!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Its called kidspace. There are only 2 in the uk. I don't think they have them elsewhere but you could check
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...