I have had an on going ear infection for months. After several atb's I finally insisted on a c&s of the drainage--- the result were staph aureus mr 2+gram positive cocci 2+gram negitive baeiclli. I have <hearing in the l ear, sinus congestion, resp tightness, generalized weakness. Should I wait till mon. To talk to md. Or go to er Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 21st, 2007
Mrsa
my whole family as it, i still have it, the MDs wont treat me, whatsoever

SOMEONE HELP ME! I WENT TO 5 different MDs. i went to an ID doctor he didnt take me SERIOUSLY he looked at them & i had some down there that it was HERPES! no it WASNT!
|

replied December 10th, 2007
Treating Mrsa
I know someone who had severe MRSA and she cured herself and her whole family, who all had it. Her son, they thought they might loose him. None of the antibiotics worked. She used a concentrated garlic product, concentrated allicin. I think it was called allimed.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
What is an ear infection, exactly? Learn the medical definition for ear infections and the types of ear infection that doctors diagnose here....
What causes an ear infection? We review the main causes of ear infection, and the risk factors that contribute to its development....
Pain from the ear is the most obvious symptom of an ear infection? But how do children exhibit signs or symptoms of ear infection? More info here....