Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Your Hands Not Love Your Face ??

User Profile
Dermatologist of new york city patricia s. Wexler, find a conclusion after a long research that you need to think about everything that comes in contact with your face on a daily basis: your hands, your kids' fingers, washcloths, towels, makeup brushes, and phone receivers. That's quite a list, isn't it? And unless you're faithful about cleaning everything before it touches your skin, you're most likely transferring the lurking bacteria onto your face and in the process undermining your other good skin habits. These bacteria can promote breakouts and even spread infection. Keeping such skin wreckers away is as simple as washing your hands more frequently throughout the day, keeping hands away from your face, and always drying your face with a clean towel. Also, clean your makeup tools at least every two weeks and reach for hand sanitizers and portable wipes to stay fresh when you're on the go. One day I was doing surffing on the net then I found a page of site edit hope if you more quriouse about the skin care then search some more site on the net and update me, becsue I want lot of information about the skin care, and want to sahre with you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2006
Experienced User
How would you clean ur make-up brush???

Also to add to ur list watch out for you cell phone, your always handleing it and its up touching ur face when u make calls. Use a wipe cloth to clean it!
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Cleaning your makeup brush is simple. Just run it under water, put a little liquid soap on it and clean it with your hands. You can do the same thing with your sponge.
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....