Hear my birth story I went to bed about 9pm on the 20th took tylenol pm to help me sleep I was haven alot of pressure down there woke up at 11:47pm came in the living room and sat in my chair to lay back and try to get more sleep did not good ant so I sat on my ball did no good so I called my doctor office talked to the doctor on call she told me I sould go in to be checked so I told dh I needed to go in so I went head and drove my self to the hospital only like a 5 mint drive or 10 min..So went to l&d it was a little after 12am when I got in.. Got hooked up the preusser I was have were the contraction so im glade I went it they had to keep me my ctx were very pain full when I got checked I was 3cm 80%effaced so sat there all bye my self since dh stayed home with the 3 kids till I found out what was going on finley around 9:30 they broke my water since my cxt was very close to gather all morning when I got my water broke I was 4cm not sure on the effaced..Bye time I hit 5cm I needed the epi my cxt wear very pain fully I could not breath with them they hurt so bad once I got the eip my bp was low so I had to have stuff in my iv to help with my bp I got very sick my epi did not work so they came in to redo it and guess what my epi failed again the nurse came checked me bye 3:30pm I was a 6cm so she went to get a smaller birth ball put between my legs to get me to dilate faster guess what the ball works great bye 4pm it was time to push I told my mom to call the nurse so the doctor and nurse came got checked and sure enough it was time to push.Still the eip did not work I felt every thing from burning and it rally sucked to fill all that to even the small tar had to have one stitch since the doctor could not stop it from bleeding had to have the one drip to help get the placenta out.. But me and shawn are doing good they had to poke his foot every 2 hur to ow surag since he was tiny but he such a doll.. Only a 6 hur labor 3 min pushing born 9/21/06 at 4:15 6p1.Oz

i even got a 50$ gift card for haven to share a room with some and she got one to it was a full house so were mother and baby had to go so I had to share but that was ok
dh could not stay over night ugh oh well he was a good help during labor I

http://peacehealth.Org
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!!! Bet the other kids are excited!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Congratulations!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm soooo happy that he came before he was scheduled to come!!! Yaaaayyy!!!

Congratualtions girl!!!!!!!!!
Is that him on the main website??

Sarah
|

Experienced User
babymajic0506 wrote:
i'm soooo happy that he came before he was scheduled to come!!! Yaaaayyy!!!

Congratualtions girl!!!!!!!!!

Is that him on the main website??

Sarah

it should be him it not letting me in he has a blue hat on blue alfit on
and eyes wide open
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

Especially eHealthy
Where where??

Sarah
|

User Profile
Supporter
Wheres the pic I wanna see your lil baby shawn... I was going to show my shawn (my boyfriend) a baby shawn lol
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
He is lovely! Congrats!
|

Experienced User
Thanks glade you could see him I will be posting more pis from the day I had him...

Mary with shawn 3 days old
yippee my milk came in yesterday
he's an happy baby...
|

Especially eHealthy
I see him I see him!!!! He's beautiful girl!!!!!

Sooo....Anymore in your future?? Or is this it?!?!

Sarah
|

replied September 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Map
Thank you zanyzanny! Map he is a cutie!
|

Extremely eHealthy
How much did he weigh?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Congratulations!!! A beautiful boy!
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
how much did he weigh?
she wrote 6lbs 1oz

i can't find the pic but congrats!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....