Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Fibromyalgia: how do I find a pain relief clinic in my area?

User Profile
how do I find a pain relief clinic in my area.? my friend has fibromyalgia and needs to find a doctor fast. the area is Chattanooga Tennessee! please respond.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2006
Alternative Medicine Answer A1565
When searching for a relief clinic, it is best to choose specific words for your internet browser. In this case, you might use: "chattanooga fibromyalgia clinic" or " chattanooga fibromyalgia alternative medicine". When we tried a search using these words, we found a website: www.Fmaware.Org/fame%20newsletter/famedire ct_tennessee.Htm. We hope that this helps you and your friend. Thanks for posting to ehealthforum.<br>

disclaimer: the material presented in the ehealthforum discussion forums and ask a doctor is in no way intended to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified licensed medical professional. Ehealthforum and ehealthforum's ask a doctor advises all users with health problems and concerns to consult their personal doctors. Furthermore, if you have any questions or concerns about your condition, you must consult your qualified licenseced medical professional before starting any treatment.

The materials in the ehealthforum discussion forums and ask a doctor cannot and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment. To the fullest extent possible, ehealthforum and ehealthforum's ask a doctor expressly excludes all liability in respect of the information and opinions contained in the discussion forums and ask a doctor, this web site, or any sites linked to this web site.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Alternative Medicine , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.