Hiya im new to this sight and I just have a few questions.
Im kinda trying for a baby, my last period was on the 11th sept for 5 days my cycle is 25days. Its friday the 22nd and I was wondering if I could be pregnant? My next period is on the 5th oct. My breasts feel tingly. Could it be because I dew for my period or could I be pregnant?

Confused

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It's impossible for anyone here to tell you if you definitely are pregnant. You might be.

You need to wait and see if your period comes and if not then take a test.

Good luck!
|

Experienced User
Af is 13/14 days away.....It sounds more like ovulation symptoms to me.
|

Extremely eHealthy
With a 25 day cycle just have probaby ovulated....And no, pregnancy is not possible at this time...You need to fertilize the egg 1st ! Test when your period is due.
|

Especially eHealthy
If you have a 25 day cycle, ur period would be due on .September 30th.. Not .October 5th.

Please dont take this the wrong way, but if you honestly want to get pregnant, keep up with your dates better.. Being 5 days off is realllly bad for people who are trying.
|

Experienced User
rainfire1424 wrote:
if you have a 25 day cycle, ur period would be due on .September 30th.. Not .October 5th.

Please dont take this the wrong way, but if you honestly want to get pregnant, keep up with your dates better.. Being 5 days off is realllly bad for people who are trying.

no, she is right her af is due on oct 5,........The first day of her cycle was sept. 11
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....