User Profile
Hmmmm.

Well, as many of you know I thought I was pregnant a few months back.
I skipped a complete period except for a little spotting, so I took a home pregnancy test which came back negative.

Since I was 9 I have had periods exactly 26 days apart and lasting for 3-4days bleeding.

Since skipping a period march/april they've been anywhere between 36-42 days apart.

I've only ever had heartburn when pregnant and for the past few months (?) and this morning I was woken up by my nose bleeding, and I feel constantly like I wanna go throw up - but there isn't any throw up.

Argghhhhh yes I know - go buy a test but the college shop doesn't sell them and the only time I can go to the supermarket is when steve is with me and I don't want to give him a panic attack for no reason lol.

So, any one know of any other causes for these symptoms?
I mean I don't feel pregnant but I have quite a few symptoms...

So...
Causes for sudden change in periods?
Causes for heartburn?
Causes for nosebleeds (non violent lol)?
Causes for nausea?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It's crazy to be on the other end and see you posting about you thinking you might be pregnant lol because you're usually the one with all the answers. I dunno answers to your questions but good luck when you test!
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh man kia, there could be lots of things that cause these symptoms.

Heatrburn: maybe from an acidic meal. Heartburn didn't start for me until about 4 months. But everone's different. This is just when *my* uterus began pushing my stomach upwards.

Nose bleeds: maybe you were digging to hard!! Hahaha...Just kidding!(i don't know about this one!)

nausia: ear problems,nerves, bad meal.

Messed up cycle: throid problems, other internal problems, nerves

do you wanna be pregnant?
If so, I hope you are!!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Kia she pretty much stated alot of the reasons. The only thing that I could suggest is that you see your doctor.
|

Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
it's crazy to be on the other end and see you posting about you thinking you might be pregnant lol because you're usually the one with all the answers.

that is what I though too.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
hcobrunette06 wrote:
it's crazy to be on the other end and see you posting about you thinking you might be pregnant lol because you're usually the one with all the answers.

that is what I though too.
me too,lol

you never told me you might be preggo! I hope you are!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Yup, I know but you know when you kinda just don't quite have the courage to go right up there and spill the beans lol.

I know what I should do Wink
i'm just looking for other reasons for my circumstantial evidence lol

hehehe I love picking my nose - seriously Twisted Evil but yeah this time I was alseep lol

i keep thinking the heartburn is because I didn't eat right or I skipped a meal or something but it's just like always there and I never had heartburn before, but then there is nothing to say that my body didn't just change either.

Then I wonder if i'm imagining it because I want to be pregnant.
Sure I know, it won't be the easiest to conceive naturally but I already got pregnant twice since so I know it can happen...

Just arghhhhh somebody wave a magic wand and give me all the answers to every question I ever wondered lol

i think I need ice cream - then I gotta go do my biology homework - cutting and pasting on a chart lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
kia_breizzze wrote:

just arghhhhh somebody wave a magic wand and give me all the answers to every question I ever wondered lol

i think I need ice cream - then I gotta go do my biology homework - cutting and pasting on a chart lol
*whap!* ok,i just hit you with my magic wand! Know the answers yet? Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You.. Love... Picking your nose? Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
you.. Love... Picking your nose? Lol

who doesn't?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
melissa_20 wrote:

*ouch* no, now i'm concussed

hcobrunette06 wrote:

umm yeah? Why not? Lmao
i love picking noses - i'll pick the cats noses too - it disgusts steve - which makes it even more fun.

Ok ok grossness overload lmao - at least I don't eat it too - I hide it in a tissue Twisted Evil
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
kia_breizzze wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:

*ouch* no, now i'm concussed

hcobrunette06 wrote:

umm yeah? Why not? Lmao
i love picking noses - i'll pick the cats noses too - it disgusts steve - which makes it even more fun.

Ok ok grossness overload lmao - at least I don't eat it too - I hide it in a tissue Twisted Evil
eeeew! I get so grossed out cause my old roomie use to pick out cats noses withher nail! Her sister did it too only she never cleaned it out of her nail! Ick! God thats gross!
|

Especially eHealthy
I like picking my nose when I potty before I get in the shower at night! Mr. Green (esp if it's been a loooong day!!)

hahahahahahahaha

i *am* .B.A.B.Y.M.A.J.I.C......With a wave of my wanndd ::waves wand:: I pray that you beccccommmmeee prrreeeggnnaaannnttt!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* baby dust~**~~*~*~**~*~*~

sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Why can you only go to the stores with steve?
|

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2006
Community Volunteer
Because I don't drive, I haven't passed my test yet Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I hated taking that stupid thing, I failed on the first try and almost cried hah yeah im a wiener. I would have hated to have to take drivers ed and write a letter to jeff city and all that crap. Good luck when you take it again.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, .Kia!
|

Especially eHealthy
Yeah seriously.. I hope all goes well.. And maybe you could order a pg test online?? So steve wont see it. They're really reasonably priced too.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Or you could do what I did.Go to the store with steve,say you have to go to the bathroom and tell him to go ahead you'll catch up.Then buy one and take it right there in the bathroom!
|

Especially eHealthy
Jesus girl...Thank god you didn't get preggy by a **woman beater** did you see him today girl??

Sarah
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...