Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is This What It Feels Like?

I think I ovulated 2 days ago yesterday and today... I was like super ready if you know what I mean.. And today I had a little bit of discomfort wear my ovaries are..... Do you think this is me ovulating?????

I had sex friday (when I think it started) and today.......
My last period was the fifth....

Rachel*

so tell me if you think I did or not....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Personally I never felt that .Rach, I do know people who have pain when they ovulate.....

If you ttc im crossing my fingers for you, hopefully it happens soon!!
|

replied September 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Is This What It Feels Like?
cha-cha wrote:
i think I ovulated 2 days ago yesterday and today... I was like super ready if you know what I mean.. And today I had a little bit of discomfort wear my ovaries are..... Do you think this is me ovulating?????

I had sex friday (when I think it started) and today.......

My last period was the fifth....

Rachel*

so tell me if you think I did or not....

i did have pain in my ovaries when it was time for me to ovulating and you will have lots of mucus too it might be different with every one but I
always had the pain that when I new it was time... Good luck and baby dust your way..

Mary 38w4dw#4boy
6days till the 24th when I go in to have my water broke
|

replied March 14th, 2010
I have been experiencing cramps and. Brown clotted disscharge and bachache and feeling unwell could i be be misscarring if any 1 has exepericed 1 before could you please reply to this thabpnk you. fop just over a week iv expericing this.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....