Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Trying to Get Pregnant Plz I Need Advise

User Profile
Iam 25 yrs old, my ovulation is very painfull,i get heavy periods.
Do u think I can get pregnant, will it be posible for me,
i really need some advise , the correct way for doing it.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 18th, 2006
Experienced User
You should try bding everyother day and every day during ovulation. Some people place their hips on pillows and do not move until the next morning to help the sperm travel through the cervix. Also startaking some prenatal vitamins or up your folic intake.
|

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi
Thanks kacey for your reply I will try those & iam not a very medicine person so can you tell me if 'prenatal vitamins' means like multivitamins,
& for folic do I have to take med.

Thanks
|

replied September 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Prenatal vitamins are vitamins made especially for pregnant women.....They tel you to start taking them at least three months before you start ttc so that your body can be prepared. You can take a multi vitamin but you will also have to supplement with folic acid tablets. If you take the prenatal vitamins they already have the daily requirement of foic acid included. Folic acid is a vitamin that is really important for the baby.
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
foxy wrote:
prenatal vitamins are vitamins made especially for pregnant women.....They tel you to start taking them at least three months before you start ttc so that your body can be prepared. You can take a multi vitamin but you will also have to supplement with folic acid tablets. If you take the prenatal vitamins they already have the daily requirement of foic acid included. Folic acid is a vitamin that is really important for the baby.

thanks dear

& congratulation once again
|
Tags: pregnant, periods
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....