I will be going in on sunday the 24th to have my water broke I seen my doctor today and im only 1cm and 25% effaced and -2 post..Baby about 7 pounds im not due till the 29th but since I have had my kids 7 days before and my doctor don't want me to go over due..I so can't wait to meet my little man shawn I can see im not going to be able to sleep the night before..I will find out tuesday what time I go in..My doctor was surprised I was only 1cm and 25% effaced and so was i. Has any one had a drug free labor I wanna try it with this one but kinnda scared of the burning that will happen how bad is it..I don't want my legs numb wear I cant fill them at all I know there a shot too I just wanna see if I can do it this time around drug free...

Mary38w2dw#4 boy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Congrats hun and we cant wait to see pictures. About the drug free labor. It all depends on you and what you think pain is and what your tolerance level is. You can always start off with no meds at all, and if it comes down to it you could ask if needed. Good luck to you
|

replied September 15th, 2006
Experienced User
tazzy d wrote:
congrats hun and we cant wait to see pictures. About the drug free labor. It all depends on you and what you think pain is and what your tolerance level is. You can always start off with no meds at all, and if it comes down to it you could ask if needed. Good luck to you

thanks I so can't wait to meet my little man yeah I will do what I did with my last babie I wated to I was 7-8 I think I will look in to the shot I dont wanna be numb

mary38w2dw#4boy
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...