User Profile
All I can say is oh my god!!!!

I just went to go and get me a bite to eat..And on the way I ran into the craziest person...I was following behind another car ..When suddenly the lady slammed on her brakes..So me not having enough time to stop fast enough ..There was a white truck to my right trying to turn the opposite way I was going..Well I was stopped in front of him..Which doesnt make me in the wrong..I have to choice to let him sit there or let him stick his nose out in road and get out..Well considering I didnt have enough time to stop on a dime..I was right in front of his truck..He wasnt going to have to sit there very long anyways the light always changes fast..Well he starts flipping me off ..So I roll my window down and he is like f this f that..It was like every other word...He called me a bi*ch and every other word you can think up thats nasty..So I finally got tired of hearing him mouth off ..Because I was on the phone with a friend and she could hear him perfectly fine ..That how loud he was..Well he decides he is going to come to my car window so I roll my window up..And he runs back to his truck ..Spun tires in reverse and is coming at my car atleast at 15 mph..I was scared..So he finally jerks the wheel and turns his truck around about an inch from my car..I couldnt get his license plate number..Or I would have called the cops ..This guys was physco and on drugs ..Or something..Not to mention while doing all this ..He had a little boy maybe 2 or 3 ..Not in a car seat ..Standing in the front seat of the truck...This put me in total shock ..I had to pull over and calm down ..Because he scared the crap of me and I was crying..So im still wondering ..How can someone be that stupid?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Road rage can turn usually calm people into maniacs. I don't know what it is but when people get into their big lump of metal they're stress levels rise up the roof!

I sometimes find myself getting mad in traffic jams etc but I certainly wouldn't cause a scene like that. He obviously has a problem.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah thats what I was thinking..I mean I can understand cussing like for a second and flipping me off...But he took it wayy to far..I was in shock that something so small could make someone so mad..He has a bad anger problem and im glad that im not like that..
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Damn I hate people like that
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
damn I hate people like that
i know..Haha and I hate people yelling at me..Unless I hate them ..So I was like balling my eyes out..And I was scared..So I was confused on where to go ...I couldnt hardly drive I was so tore up about it..
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:
damn I hate people like that
i know..Haha and I hate people yelling at me..Unless I hate them ..So I was like balling my eyes out..And I was scared..So I was confused on where to go ...I couldnt hardly drive I was so tore up about it..
i would have followed him ust to get his liscense plate #! A hole! Lol poor you!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
There was wayy to much traffic ..And he went the total opposite way..
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
there was wayy to much traffic ..And he went the total opposite way..
damn,thats too bad.At least your alive hun!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Omg, thats nuts! You poor thing and that poor child!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Man, that guy needs his nuts torn off....Very very slowly. There is just no excuse for that kind of behavior. Especially in front of a little one, who .N.E.E.D.S to be in a booster! I hope ya feel better, and forget about the jerk. You know karma, right? ;)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Jillian
I am sorry that something like that had to happen to you and I am glad your son wasn't in the car with you, you probably should have just hit 9-1-1 on your phone but you never think about things like that until it is too late and be thankful he did not pull a gun on you. People can be idiots! I feel sorry for the little boy, hopefully he is not the father!
I am glad I am not a cop nowadays, you never know who you are pulling over!
I am just thankful that you are okay!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Holy crap! He ran up to your window? I would have screamed ".I've got a gun!" or something and reached for my glovebox. Or, if my daughter were in the car, I would have straight beat that motherfragger upside his head with my purse. What the heck is wrong with people these days?! Thank .God you're okay!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...