Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Trying to Get Pregnant After a Miscarriage

I have an 8 1/2 year old son and recently had a miscarriage

my question is have any of you had a miscarriage and started trying again right away not like right right away but about a month after

i have heard after a miscarriage you are more fertile than normal

i was barely pregnant my hcg level was really low to begin with so I had a feeling that this pregnancy was not normal

but the sad part was I miscarried while we where in las vegas for my fiancee's birthday and I did not even tell him until we got back and I went to the hospital ( I did not want to ruin his b-day)

i have talked to a few friends who say they stated to have sex when the doc gave clearance which is 2 weeks after miscarriage.

I never thought I could have anymore kids and then I got pregnant now I guess all the birth control is out of my system
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....