User Profile
This is dalton,my older sisters baby(most of you already know that). Well I babysat him for a while and we had a blast.Everytime he sees something that looks like he can drink it he opens his mouth and says "aaahhhh". I was makng some chocolate milk and dalton walked into the kitchen while I was pouring the syrup and said "aaaah" so I gave him some and he loved it! Lol (yes that chocolate coming out of his nose,lol)

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Aww ........ Who stole the chocolate .......... He did (points fingers)
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tazzy d wrote:
aww ........ Who stole the chocolate .......... He did (points fingers)
lol he was lovin it man.He was mad when I pout the syrup away! Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
tazzy d wrote:
aww ........ Who stole the chocolate .......... He did (points fingers)
lol he was lovin it man.He was mad when I pout the syrup away! Lol

omg my 2 yrs old nephew did the same thing the other day...Went in the fridge and pulled out the chocolate syrop and was guzzling it down......He went nuts for hours after ...Running around in circles like a cat chasing his tail from all that sugar!!! Thats hilarious mel....They did the same thing
|

User Profile
Supporter
Hahahahahaha

yummy chocolate lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
It wqas funy when he was hyper cause I use to say "iiii'm gonna git you!!" and he'd freak and start running.But his little legs couldn't ru as fastr as he wanted them to and he would fall! Lmao it was so cute and funny! Especially with chocolate dripping out of his nose,lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aaawwwww he is a little doll........Cute kidlett
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I love his long hair! I wanna grow my sons like that
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
i love his long hair! I wanna grow my sons like that
he has beautiful hair and I don'tt hink they should cut it for a while. It curls up in the back. . .I love him to pieces!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Mel he is the cutest...I wanna babysit:) ..Him and jace would have a great time ..Jace is the same way ..He wants to eat everything..I think its funny that it was running out of his nose..Haha

have you had any secrets lately?Hahaha *wink
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
mel he is the cutest...I wanna babysit:) ..Him and jace would have a great time ..Jace is the same way ..He wants to eat everything..I think its funny that it was running out of his nose..Haha

lol a couple! You got any?
|

Extremely eHealthy
You know whats really funny...He looks exactly like you!!!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
emma2 wrote:
you know whats really funny...He looks exactly like you!!!!!
lmao! You know what? When i'm baby sitting and I go out to the mall with him,people say "oh,you look just like mommy!" and then I tell them the mommy isn't even here and they say "oh,well he looks just like you!".I think its cute.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
mel he is the cutest...I wanna babysit:) ..Him and jace would have a great time ..Jace is the same way ..He wants to eat everything..I think its funny that it was running out of his nose..Haha

umm I dont think any new ones yet...But I just been reading everyone elses:)
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
[quote="~*~jillian~*~"]
melissa_20 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:

umm I dont think any new ones yet...But I just been athem like every day! Today was an exception cause i've been busy!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...