Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Has Anyone With Pcos Tried Ovulex????

Hello

i have been diagnosed with pcos. I have been married for 4 years and we have been trying to have a baby but have had no luck. The doctor told me that I owuld have to take fertility drugs.

I do not have any periods on my own and have never been pregnant. I even have a light mustach and acne and stuff that is caused from pcos.

Just wondering if any of you have tried ovulex and do you think it could work for me.

Also I tried calling the ovulex number to ask them some questions but its always a answering service. It is suppose to be open 24/7 but not the number I call.

Please let me know if you think this will work. Also does this have any side effects

thank you so much

tabitha
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
This is being moved to ttc. So that they will get more answers
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....